Econocom Spain strengthens its positioning as a technology solutions integrator for businesses.
- Econocom takes the lead in offering consulting services, lifecycle management, integration, and DaaS.
- The acquisition of SEMIC, an IT services provider, in 2022, enhances the Econocom group’s offering.
- The certification as an AAER by Apple adds a new incentive to the group’s commitment to providing comprehensive solutions to its customers.
Apple products are best for business — they’re more secure and powerful, with the most robust development platform and the best total cost of ownership — giving businesses the power do their best work.
To celebrate the achievement of Apple Authorized Enterprise Reseller certification, Econocom Spain launches an exciting digital campaign focused on Mac integration for businesses and the innovative solutions Econocom has developed to make Mac adoption simple, such as DaaS by CIP, EcoInside, or Econocom Employee Choice, which allows employees to choose which device they want to work with while maintaining unified IT management for teams.
The acquisition of SEMIC has enabled the Group to complete all the certifications awarded by Apple to its partners:
- Apple Authorised Enterprise Reseller
- Apple Education Specialist
- Apple Consultant Network
- Apple Authorised Service Provider
Econocom Spain Group stands out in the market for its comprehensive approach to satisfying business technology needs, assisting companies in optimizing their operations and maximizing the value of their technology investments.