2017 results Confirmed
• Sharp increase in revenue to €2,980 million (up 17.5%)
• Organic growth, which accelerated in the second half, stands at 11.2%, supported by all the group’s activities
• Recurring operating profit rose 10.1% to €154.4 million
• Recurring net profit attributable to owners of the parent increased 13.8% and recurring earnings per share attributable to owners of the parent stood at €0.41 (after the share-split), up 5.4%
• Equity increased to €483 million, due notably to the ORNANE bond conversion
• A year of investments: over €160 million invested in CAPEX, M&As (7 targeted transactions) and in the internal refinancing company (EDFL)
• Net debt stands at €279 million, i.e. 1.5x EBITDA.