For today's businesses and administrations, the procurement of IT products and the quick implementation of turnkey IT solutions are both crucially important
The importance of IT procurement and architectures
A key issue for business and administrations: quick supply of modern, made-to-measure IT hardware that meets increasingly diverse business needs and user demands
For our customers, this means:
- Quick deployment of IT infrastructures
- Tight control of purchasing costs
- Anticipation and control of the IT system and its evolutions
- Immediate response to demands
- Hardware that can be adapted and customized to meet user needs
- Rational and industrial-strength deployment processes
We propose to...
- Advise you on the right brands and means of acquisition,
- Offer you a selection of the very latest IT hardware,
- Enable you to respond to demands immediately,
- Help you to rationalize your catalogue and develop industrial-strength processes,
- Quickly deliver and/or install custom IT products,
- Help you to keep tighter control of procurement costs.
A nationwide presence
Econocom is in a position to deliver local business and technical services to all of its customers thanks to its extensive geographical coverage.
An experienced workforce
Econocom's success is founded on its reactive team of experts.
- 54 employees in the back and middle offices
- 2 quality engineers
- 3 volume deployment coordinators
- 10 solutions pre-sales specialists
An experienced nationwide sales force
Econocom's business model is unique in France, comprising a network of exclusive agents, an experienced team of account managers and full-time, salaried sales representatives.
- 30 sales agents
- 10 sales engineers
- 45 account managers
- FOR QUICK, LOCAL, INFORMED AND IMPARTIAL ADVICE
- FOR LARGE-SCALE ON-SITE DEPLOYMENT
A nationwide network of technical agents
For local deployment projects, Econocom relies on the nationwide technical network of its subsidiary Alliance Support Services in order to respond quickly to demands for installation services.
- 267 field technicians
- 17 project managers
- 13 regional branches
- 17 technical centers
- 2 partners in Corsica
- 1 national logistics center
- 120 employees