mypc means: dealing with a single person, paying a single fee with one invoice, a single point of contact for users and a progress plan that is monitored and adapted in periodical steering committee meetings.
- Pay-per-use with costs that vary depending on
- the assets, licences and IT resources actually used
- the improvements made to the distributed architecture.
- Benefit from invoicing based on a licence fee and facilitate recharging to cost centres.
- Adapt the office IT environment at all times to user requirements and facilitate the integration of new collaborative tools
- Promote user training and improve productivity
- Dispose of a modular catalogue of services and guide evolution by means of dynamic asset management
- Simplify remote access to IT resources and at the same time ensure the reliability, security and storage of data.
- Transform infrastructure to make it more agile
- Index service costs to indicators of change
- Validate alignment with strategy through steering committees